Din impulse latching relay, dual stable status, France hot selling, with CE CB, mini mechanical
- Dissipated power (during the impulse)
- 1, 2P: 19 VA
- Illuminated PB control
- Max. current 3 mA (if > use an ATLz)
- Operating threshold
- Min. 85 % of Un in conformance with IEC/EN60669-2-2
- Duration of the control order
- 50 ms to 1 s (200 ms recommended)
- Response time
- 50 ms
- 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Maximum number of operations per minute
- Maximum number of switching operation a day
- Insulation voltage (Ui)
- 440 V AC
- Pollution degree
- Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp)
- 6 kV
Impulse relays are used
● Closing of the impulse relay pole(s) is triggered by an impulse on the coil.
● Having two stable mechanical positions, the pole(s) will be opened by the next impulse. Each impulse received by the coil reverses the position of
● Can be controlled by an unlimited number of pushbuttons.
● Zero energy consumption.